1852 - 1857A small group of Methodist people met in a cottage at Fryern Hill.
1900The first Methodist Chapel was opened in Brownhill Road. The minister was the Rev. Stewart Hooson and the chapel was part of the Eastleigh Primitive Methodist Circuit.
1902/3Chandlers Ford became part of the Southampton No.2 Methodist Circuit.
1936The chapel was extended, with a side room, kitchen and toilets, and a porch over the main entrance. The minister at this time was the Rev. Harris.
1939At the outbreak of the Second World War, the membership of the chapel was 23.
1953Chandlers Ford became part of the Eastleigh Methodist Circuit.
195629th September: the stone-laying took place for a new all-purpose building with side rooms on Winchester Road (now the church hall).
195725th May: opening of the new building. The minister at this time was the Rev. H. Trevor Greeves.
1959The Rev. Ivan Selman became minister.
1961The membership was 190.
196910th May: bricklaying of the new church to stand next to the hall - the original version of our present church. 22nd November: opening of the new church. The minister was the Rev. Gordon Chambers, and church membership was 230.
1971The Rev. John Stephens became minister.
1972The membership was 271.
1977The Rev. John Gilyead became minister. The church roof was found to be unsafe and the church building was out of use for nearly three years.
19809th February: the church was reopened.
1985Church membership was 433.
1986The Rev. Bryan Coates became minister.
199325th September: the conclusion of The Dovetail Project, and the opening of the refurbished and extended premises.
1996The Rev. Robert McBain became minister.
2001The Rev. Andrew Wood became minister.
2006The Rev. Peter Cornick became minister.
2012Chandlers Ford became part of the new Eastleigh and Winchester Circuit.